Working with a wedding budget is definitely not the easiest thing in the world. Here are some inexpensive wedding packaging ideas to help you cut some of your costs and commemorate your special day in a way that perfectly embodies your love.
1. Custom stickers are also an incredibly versatile and affordable way to dress up any save the date, invitation, or thank you card. Order them in bulk at a low price with your wedding’s theme, and use them as envelope closures to let everyone know the day has come. The best part is that any leftover stickers can be used for your wedding favours!
2. Get creative with your pre-invite cards by creating ‘save the date’ stickers, and including them with a small calendar so your guests can literally mark your big day.
3. If you’re planning a destination wedding, custom labels are your friend. Order a faux boarding pass label or card stock luggage tag labelled with a map to let your guests know that they should start packing their bags!
4. Customize wedding table centerpieces like bottled wine or a lamp with a printed label that marks the table number, the date, your names, or the menu. These labels are also a great way to maintain the color scheme (add a colored trim to match your flowers or the theme of other centerpiece items).
5. If you can’t print directly onto a decorative item, you can still maintain a premium feel by printing on a hand-tag, punching a hole, and attaching it to the table item with ribbon. Another great, affordable option is printing on a sleeve and slipping it around items like candles, vases or even water bottles.
6. If you’re looking to glam up your wedding favors, foil printing is a great option. Metallic foil colors, such as gold and silver, can be printed right on your box, and can add some serious glitz to your wedding event (plus, you can start with quantities as low as 100 boxes!).
7. Sending your guests off with tasty wedding favours can be tricky. It’s important to know the content of your box or baggie, and package accordingly. If you’re giving out cupcakes, cookies, or other pastries, make sure you use food friendly boxes and packaging. Remember that these take-home goodie bags will be sitting out until the end of the party, so it might be a good idea to make a demo for yourself ahead of time to see how the goodies fare with some time factored in.
8. It's probably a good idea to make more wedding favours than you think you need - in the case someone takes more than one (I mean, just look at them!) or if you have last minute guests. A great way to ensure customization in bulk quantity is through the use of stickers. Not only can they be used as closures to seal your wedding invitations or poly-goodie bags, but they also look great on the top or side of favour boxes.
We have some more inspired ideas to get you started on planning your big day, follow our Pinterest board and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
Comments will be approved before showing up.